Tim boasts nearly two decades of experience, beginning with his attainment of the National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA) certification in 1995. Tim graduated from Pennsylvania State University in 1996, and earned his Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science. In 2008, Tim graduated from Misericordia University, with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Tim is also certified in Precision Nutrition Level I coaching.
Tim’s philosophy is simple and straightforward: train hard. There is no need for fancy equipment or fad diets –all that’s needed is the energy of the gym and the motivation to push limits. The most intelligent approach to reach a fitness goal is to forget about calories burned during workouts, and focus on calories burned during the other 23 hours of the day.
Tim has extensive experience in developing training protocols. He has designed programs for clients of all fitness levels, from beginner to professional athlete. Tim also works with clients to meet fat-loss goals, incorporating the latest scientific research, with both innovative and trusted fitness methods. He specializes in core training, sports performance training, interval training, and functional training
Tim is the owner/operator of Leverage Fitness Studio.
- Class Schedule
- Specialty Programs Better Body Bootcamp LIFT at LVG Personal Training FIT KIDS BOOTCAMP
- Promos Friends with Benefits Loyalty Program
- Events Tim's 5th Annual Turkey Trot
- Trainers Tim Hlivia Denise Cunningham Jenn Lombardo Erin Tanner Stacey Unvarsky Jessica Youngblood
- Instructors Tim Hlivia Denise Cunningham Danny DePhillips Danielle Yearing Gliniecki Maria Rallo-Godfrey Jenn Lombardo Scott Majikes Kim Williams McDonnell Jessica Marks Sands Paul Shiber Adriana Serpico Sipple Erin Tanner Wendy Tedesco Stacey Unvarsky Jessica Youngblood